Well, hot diggity. Being one of the younger people in my close echelon of friends, well, I thought this day would never come but here it us! I’m 21 years old. Crazy, right? I’m getting too damn old. Before you ask, I’ll just tell you- I don’t really have much of anything planned for my bday. Being an adult sucks… I have work, bills, responsibility. If you’re still a minor, enjoy it while it lasts and I’m not kidding. So anyway, I decided to look up and see what celebs had the same birthday as me. Here’s the list:
- Thoreau, Henry David (1817)
- Fuller, Buckminster (1895)
- Hammerstein, Oscar II (1895)
- Neruda, Pablo (1904)
- Berle, Milton (1908)
- Wyeth, Andrew (1917)
- Cosby, Bill (1937)
- Rodriguez, Michelle (1978)
- Grace, Topher (1978)
- Gates, Gareth (1984)
- Jolie-Pitt, Knox (2008)
- Jolie-Pitt, Vivienne (2008)
So, I’d bet you didn’t even read but two or three of those names, right? Well, you’re in luck because I consolidated it into a list of people you may have heard of. Here’s that list:
Haha, I knew it. It’s ok. I had only heard of two of those people on that list and I’m 21 years old. At this point, I should know everything but I guess that comes later.
Any-who, it’s past my bed time so I guess I’ll be hitting the hay. If you want to send the birthday love my way, do one of the things below- or both. Both would be cool.
1. Share your favorite Rowsey Films skit on your FaceBook/Twitter/MySpace/Google+/Xanga/LiveJournal/Tumblr/eHarmony/email it to your boss/ write it in a bathroom stall/ tell your friend/ cat/ however else you find yourself interacting with other humans.
2. Drop a comment below if you feel so inclined to do and just say ‘Happy Birthday’ and maybe a sweet sentiment. I like reading comments. They’re cool.
Ok, seriously guys, I’m off to bed. Have a good July 12th!
P.S. In return, I give you one the most un-becoming pictures of myself that I can find. Enjoy: